Established in 1993, the Bill Bivin Small Business of the Year award pays tribute to businesses that exemplify leadership, ethics and organization.
All nominees must:
- Have between one and 1-100 employees.
- Be headquartered in Alaska.
- Be in business 3+ years.
- Be independently owned and operated (Cannot be a division of a larger corporation direct or indirect).
- Show consistent community involvement.
- Have an excellent business reputation (internally and externally).
- Be a leader in their own profession and/or field of business.
- Be a member of the Alaska Chamber and/or a local Alaskan chamber of commerce.
View past recipients of the Bill Bivin Small Business of the Year award here.
How to Nominate
Submit an award nomination by completing the form below. For the awards committee to have a fair and accurate account of the nominated parties, please carefully review the award criteria above and complete all required fields. You may view a nomination example here. If you have questions or need assistance, we welcome you to call the Alaska Chamber at (907) 278-2722.
Nominations are due by 5 p.m. on Friday, September 6, 2019.
[ form goes here ]