The Alaska Chamber has created a toolkit to help businesses and other qualifying individuals prepare to file for relief loans under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act and/or a loan through the Small Business Administration disaster loan program. Our website is maintained on a regular basis with the most current and reliable information for you and your business as you begin to take the necessary steps towards accessing funds to keep employees on the payroll and your doors open during this unprecedented time.
For more resources and information to help you navigate this challenging time, please visit Governor Dunleavy's website.
- If you are interested in having a vaccination clinic at your workplace, please complete this survey to connect with a mobile clinic in your community. (Alaska DHSS)
- To request a COVID-19 Vaccine Presentation with DHSS Doctors and Staff, please complete this form. (Alaska DHSS)
- Small Business Update: COVID-19 Vaccination Tax Credit - US Chamber of Commerce
- Tax Credits available to employers for lost time due to COVID or vaccination illness information can be found here.
- The Best Ways for Employers to Promote COVID-19 Vaccines (U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation)
- Essential Work of Local Chambers in the Fight Against COVID-19 (U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation)
- Message Testing: How Employers Should Talk About the COVID-19 Vaccine (Civis Analytics)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Communication Guide (National Institutes of Health)
- A Communicator’s Guide To COVID-19 Vaccination (Institute for Public Relations)
- Language that Works to Improve Vaccine Acceptance (de Beaumont Institute)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit (CDC)
- Conversation Guide for Managers: Talking with Employees about COVID-19 Vaccines (Health Action Alliance)
- How can we help employees get vaccinated? (U.S. Chamber of Commerce)
- STAT Vaccine Confidence Message Brief 3.29.21 FIN (rockefellerfoundation.org)
- How to Talk About COVID-19 Vaccines With Friends and Family (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Standardized Employee Screening Questionnaire - US Chamber of Commerce
- Guide to Independent Contractors' CARES Act Relief - US Chamber of Commerce
- Guide to SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loans - US Chamber of Commerce
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist - US Chamber
- Guide to Independent Contractors' CARES Act Relief - US Chamber
- Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit - US Chamber of Commerce
- Guide to Coronavirus Paid Leave Programs - US Chamber of Commerce
- Health Insurance Resources and Guidance - RISQ Consulting
- How to Acquire Alaskan Made PPE - Alaska Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- State of Alaska's COVID-19 Homepage
- COVID-19 Health Mandates - Office of Gov Dunleavy
- COVID-19 Economic Stabilization Plan - Office of Gov Dunleavy (opportunity to submit suggestions to the state here)
- List of SBA Participating Lenders - In Alaska
- Alaska Unemployment Insurance Program Information - AK Department of Labor & Workforce Development
- Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- The Payment Protection Program Unified Application - US Department of Treasury
- Economic Injury and Disaster Loan Application and Information - Small Business Administration
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQs for Small Businesses - US Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- United States COVID-19 Response Policy Tracker - US Chamber of Commerce
- Find an eligible lender - SBA
- Sign up for CDC.gov Email Updates
- CISA Updates and Information on COVID-19
- Sign up for SBA Email Updates
Calling the Shots - A Collaborative Discussion for Employers about the COVID-19 Vaccine
Department of Health and Social Services: Dr. Joe McLaughlin, Dr. Lisa Rabinowitz, and Tessa Walker Linderman
“Sleeves up for Summer” campaign, and resources the State can provide to businesses to make vaccination as easy as possible for those who wish to vaccinate.
Birch, Horton, Bittner & Cherot: Jennifer Alexander, Partner
Blueprint Alaska: Sarah Erkmann Ward, APR
Lastly, a few Alaska Chamber member companies share their approach to encouraging employee vaccination to those who choose it.
Monday, May 3, 3:00 pm
Access Passcode: x.2T!N8?
w/ Senator Murkowski, Senator Sullivan and Congressman Young
Friday, April 3, 9:00 am
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal or medical advice; all information, content, and materials on this site are for general informational purposes only.