Established in 2018, the Rita Sholton Large Business of the Year awards pays tribute to businesses that exemplify leadership, ethics and organizations.
All nominees must:
- Have over 100 employees (in Alaska)
- Be in business for a minimum of three years
- Show consistent community involvement
- Have an excellent business reputation
- Be a leader in their own profession and/or field of business
- Be a member of the Alaska Chamber or a local Alaskan Chamber of Commerce
How to Nominate
Submit an award nomination by completing the form below. For the awards committee to have a fair and accurate account of the nominated parties, please carefully review the award criteria above and complete all required fields. If you have questions or need assistance, we welcome you to call the Alaska Chamber at (907) 278-2722.
Nominations are due by 5 p.m. on Friday, September 7, 2018.
**We have had a few reports of technical difficulties. We suggest that you type your answers in Word prior to applying, so that you can copy and paste the data onto the website to prevent the page from timing out. Please be sure that you back up your submission BEFORE hitting submit. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.