Established in 2018, the Rita Sholton Large Business of the Year awards pays tribute to businesses that exemplify leadership, ethics and organizations.
All nominees must:
- Have over 100 employees (in Alaska)
- Be in business for a minimum of three years
- Show consistent community involvement
- Have an excellent business reputation
- Be a leader in their own profession and/or field of business
- Be a member of the Alaska Chamber or a local Alaskan Chamber of Commerce
How to Nominate
Submit an award nomination by completing the form below. For the awards committee to have a fair and accurate account of the nominated parties, please carefully review the award criteria above and complete all required fields. If you have questions or need assistance, we welcome you to call the Alaska Chamber at (907) 278-2722.
Nominations are due by 5 p.m. on Friday, September 6, 2019.